I put the main menu, sponsor intro and pause into a new menu class which helped reduce the clutter in my main class. I broke the npc attacks into separate functions so the mobs class is much better organized. I made some progress on the movement class, but I think I have some remnants of the old way of npc movement still in there that’s preventing the mobs from moving. The collision checks are all good, but there is no movement on the x axis.
Over the last few days I have been corresponding with the secondary sponsor to get the Shockbots 1 working on their site. There is a six to eight hour time difference so it’s been challenging but I think I finished all the required changes.